25 Fantasy Baseball Money Leagues
You can play fantasy baseball pools every single day of the MLB season. Contests begin and end in one day. Here are the best one day fantasy baseball cash leagues available at the leading fantasy sports sites.
- MLB Bunt – $1 buy-in with a $4500 guaranteed payout and 2793 slots
- MLB Squeeze – $2 buy-in with a $18k guaranteed payout and 8279 slots
- MLB Single – $5 buy-in with a $6k guaranteed payout and 1340 slots
- MLB Line Drive – $10 buy-in with a $15k guaranteed payout and 1674 slots
- MLB Strikeout – $25 buyin with $35k guaranteed payout and 1563 slots
- MLB Quarter Arcade – $0.25 buy-in with a $50 or $75 guaranteed payout and 250 or 375 slots respectively.
- MLB Daily Dollar – $1 buy-in with $500 guaranteed and 575 slots
- MLB Daily Dollar – $1 buy-in with $100 guaranteed and 115 slots
- MLB Moon Shot – $2 buy-in with $8,000 guaranteed and 4600 slots
- MLB Check Swing – $12 buy-in with $10k guaranteed and 950 slots
- MLB Payoff Pitch – $27 buy-in with $25k guaranteed and 1050 slots
- MLB High Fives – $55 buy-in with $5k guaranteed and 100 slots (single entry)
- MLB High Heat – $109 buy-in with $10k guaranteed and 100 slots
- MLB $5k GTD – $2 buy-in with $5k guaranteed and 2750 slots
- MLB Pick Em $1k GTD – $2 buy-in with $1,000 guaranteed and 550 slots
- MLB Pick’Em $2500 GTD – $11 buy-in with $2500 guaranteed and 250 slots
- MLB $10k GTD – $22 buy-in with $10k guaranteed and 500 slots MLB $10k GTD – $109 buy-in with $10k guaranteed and 100 slots
Free Fantasy Baseball Contests
- MLB Daily Freeroll – $0 buy-in with $10 prize pool and unlimited entries (1 per person)
- MLB Daily Freeroll – Same as the above – Three of these per day at DraftKings Currently DraftKings is the only site offering free leagues where you can win real money. The other sites have free contests however they only award bragging rights and or points to use at the site themselves, not cash.
Smaller Field Fantasy Baseball Cash Games
Head 2 head games start as low as free and range up to whatever stakes someone is willing to risk. Snake drafts are available on DraftStreet running around the lock. 10-team leagues start at $1 and go up with plenty at the lower stakes. Double up leagues run at all three sites from stakes as low as $1 to $500.
Fantasy Baseball’s Biggest Money Leagues
- MLB Monster – $200 buy-in with $125k guaranteed with 694 slots
- World Fantasy Baseball Championships – $5 Million in prizes across 8 contests in August
- Legends Series Fantasy Baseball – 4 “Majors” and a 3.3 Million Championship Week
- $100k Perfect Game – $200 buy-in with $100k guaranteed and 555 slots
- MLB Pick’Em Big Score – $22 buy-in and $100k in prizes
Be sure to keep up with the latest in Fantasy MLB money leagues and good luck out there!
*What is a slot? It is how many total entries are possible for the contest to sell out completely.