Welcome to Fantasy Sports Money Leagues. We list the best fantasy sports money leagues available for you to join this instant. Use our reviews and top lists to find the right fantasy site for you. Here are today’s best fantasy sports money leagues online.
Current Sports Fantasy Leagues Available Today
- Fantasy Football Leagues
- Fantasy NBA Leagues
- Fantasy MLB Leagues
- Fantasy PGA Leagues
- Fantasy NHL Contests
- MMA Contests (UFC fights)
- eSports (League of Legends)
Fantasy Sports Facts
- 100% legal in many states in the US and Canada
- U.S. based companies host the fantasy contests
- All budgets can play – from $0.25 entry up to $5300 entry
- Millions awarded weekly
- Millionaires have been made already in one single contest
- Fantasy cash leagues are exploding in popularity
- Play football, baseball, basketball, hockey and golf leagues
Join A Fantasy League – Advice
You need to decide:
- What style or type of fantasy league?
- Which sport(s)?
- What level of buy-in?
Deciding which style of fantasy league to join
There are two main choices of styles of fantasy leagues. There are the traditional style season long leagues and the newer and in my opinion more enjoyable way to play fantasy sports, the daily fantasy sports money leagues.
- Daily Fantasy Sports Leagues
- Traditional Fantasy Leagues
Daily Fantasy Sports – also called One Week and One Day Fantasy – Contests last for one day or one week or weekend instead of all season. Sports like baseball and basketball have fantasy games running for 1 day and a brand new game for the next day. Sports like football and golf have contests that last 4-5 days each. NFL football games start with the Thursday night game, the games on Sunday and then finish with Monday night football. While golf starts with the 1st round on Thursdays and finishes up with the 4th and final round on Sundays. This style of fantasy sports has exploded in popularity over the past couple years. This style of fantasy is the fastest growing in the market.
Traditional Fantasy – aka Season Long – Draft a team at the beginning of the season and then work the team all season long trying to win a season long challenge. You are probably familiar with this type of fantasy league but it involves adding, dropping, trading players. There are hundreds of variations and rules that are set via the season long fantasy contests but the main difference is the speed of which contests start and end.
What Is The Most Popular Today
The most popular style of fantasy sports today in 2014 is the red-hot market that has evolved since the United States passed the UIEGA, aka the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act is the daily fantasy sports money leagues.
Daily Fantasy Sports Money Leagues
There are three clear leaders in the fantasy sports money leagues race to dominance. They are, in order of market size:
- FanDuel – The largest fantasy sports money leagues hosting site on the net with millions paid out weekly.
- DraftKings – The home of the largest prize payouts, huge promotions and the best in-game experience (my opinion).
Legal – Yes it is.
Legality, and with a specific carve out for fantasy sports in the UIGEA, created an opportunity for fantasy sports to enjoy an overhaul in how fantasy sports works. Let’s take a look in more details about the benefits, drawbacks and items to consider before joining a fantasy league.
- Instant gratification – get paid as soon as the games are over.
- Legal / Legit
- Small buy-in’s with big prizes
- Join and play today
- No season long requirement to be competitive
- Play on your schedule
- Play as much or as little as you want
- Tiny buy-in’s ($0.25 and freerolls)
- Huge prize pools (guarantees in the millions of dollars)
- Exploding in popularity – tons of good money to be won
- Not concerned with shoddy managers or other players in your games
- Not season long (although you can play every day, just with a new team)
- No adding, dropping or trading players
Best Fantasy Sports Cash Leagues
- Fantasy MLB Money Leagues
- Fantasy NFL Cash Leagues
- Fantasy Basketball Money Leagues
- Weekly Fantasy Golf Leagues
- Fantasy NHL Money Leagues
These three league hosts offer fair contests every day, are legit and legal (U.S. Based Companies). They are all on my “must have / recommended fantasy sites list’. Visit each of the sites and see what you think or you can learn more about them via our reviews.
Best Fantasy Money Leagues List Sorted By Sport
- Fantasy Football Money Leagues
- Fantasy Baseball Money Leagues
- Weekly Fantasy Golf Leagues
- One Day Fantasy Basketball Money Leagues
- Daily Fantasy Hockey Leagues
- Fantasy NASCAR For Cash
If you are gun-shy about trying the daily leagues you’ve probably heard advertised on TV and radio (I’m talking FanDuel, DraftKings and DraftStreet) then I highly recommend visiting each of those sites, creating an account and playing in a freeroll. You can start right now and be drafting your first team within minutes.